Last Updated 9/17/2021
Like many other Web sites, NR makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We will not disclose your individual identity or personal data to any party.
When we do present information to outside companies it will be in an aggregate fashion, that will prevent the company from identifying you or contacting you.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to other sites on the Internet.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
Our Website will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our Content, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) as found under United States law (17 USC. § 512). If you believe any of your copyrights are infringed by our Content, please provide us with a written notice via mail, fax, or email that contains the following information:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
4) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. We are only required to respond to those notices that substantially comply with the above requirements. We will investigate your claim and will notify you by the method of contact you used to file your notice with us.
Third Party Advertisers
NR has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Subscription to our Email List
After signing up to receive regular updates from NR by e-mail, depending on which website you subscribe to, users will begin to receive a brief synopsis of current news events, or other digital content, available on USA Radio Network (http://www.usaradio.com/) delivered on a daily or weekly basis. Additionally, users may receive other announcements from NR. We collect subscriber’s e-mail addresses in order to distribute our updates and announcements and do not otherwise share them with other companies or partners. NR respects your right to privacy of the personal information you provide us on our site. Unless you designate otherwise or we state otherwise in this policy or at the time information is collected, any personal information you provide will not be known to any other party except you and NR. This policy is intended to explain how your personal information is collected and how it will be treated.
Users can choose to unsubscribe from any of NR’s email lists at any time by following the unsubscribe procedures found at the bottom of each e-mail.